When you want to be spoilt and enjoy the best in Bed and Breakfast accommodation:
Yarrahapini Homestead features a range of facilities to ensure your Mid North Coast Coast holiday is both comfortable and luxurious.
Room Facilities include:
- Spacious air-conditioned guest suites with queen size beds
- Disabled facilities available with wheelchair access
- Modern tiled en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries
- Electric blankets to keep you snug and warm on winter nights
- In suite refrigerator
- Rooms serviced daily
Choice of full breakfast temptations
Homestead Facilities Include:
- Private or group, indoor or outdoor dining locations
- Morning and afternoon teas with fresh cakes from our kitchen
- Large glass sliding doors from bedrooms providing plenty of natural lighting
- Verandah with private table setting outside each guest suite
- Fluffy white bath robes in every guest suite
- Generous built-in wardrobe space in each room
- Huge guest living room with panoramic views from picture windows
- Television, DVD, and a range of entertaining board games
- Wireless Internet connection.
- Breathtaking views of Mount Yarrahapinni and rural countryside
- Crystal clear swimming pool, spa and adjacent outdoor furniture
- Utility Room with tea making facilities, filtered water and refrigerator.
- Microwave Oven in Guest Utility Room
- Clothes washing machine located in Guest Utility Room
- Guest library and information table (brochures, local attractions etc)
- Ten manicured acres of attractive lawns and gardens
- Tranquil rural ambience yet handy to beaches and river
- Plenty of room to practice your golf swing within our grounds
- Golf at at your choice of seven courses located within easy reach
- Guests arriving by train or bus can be picked up at Eungai Rail or Macksville rail stations
- Credit Card facilities for VisaCard and MasterCard
- Bushwalks, picnics, swimming, fishing, bird watching, cycling
- Ideal central location for day tours throughout the “Coffs Coast” and Macquarie Coast regions.
- Less than an hours drive to Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie Airports. Regular Sydney & Brisbane flights
In addition to separately controlled air-conditioned rooms, Homestead guests will also appreciate the chance to cool off in our delightful pool on hot tropical days. Rest assured that this facility is maintained in peak condition at all times.
There are multiple indoor and outdoor lounging areas at Yarrahapinni Homestead. The degree of choice you experience at this outstanding bed and breakfast establishment will be one of the highlights of your stay.
Pleasant & Peaceful Dining at Yarrahapinni Homestead
Allow us to emphasize just how many dining locations are available to guests. Private dining on the verandah outside of your room, group dining in our indoor dining room or take your refreshments on either our “Poolside” or “Mountain View” patios.